|Superbug multidrug resistant plasmid|
- Essential oils are extracts of plants, which have myriad traditional uses, including food.
- Most antibiotic use is to increase livestock production.
- Antibiotics selectively kill gut bacteria in livestock and make them obese.
- Antibiotic resistance occurs within a week of use in livestock (or people.)
- Medical antibiotics are quickly losing efficacy.
- Antibiotic resistance genes quickly move from agriculture to superbugs to people.
- Plants/essential oils contain natural antibiotics that kill gut flora and increase livestock productivity.
- Resistance to essential oil antibiotic activity is slower, because of simultaneous use of multiple antibiotics.
|Antibiotics make meat fatter|
|Essential oils are natural antibiotics|
|Antibiotic resistance develops in sewage|
|Statins from fungal antibiotics|
|Common meds are antibiotics|